Expanding on our successful and very popular webinar series we now introduce our “ACigs Forum Series” in 2021.
- March 2021 – ACigs Forum on Geosynthetics in Barriers
- June 2021 – ACigs Forum on Geosynthetics in Reinforcement
- August 2021 – ACigs Forum on Geosynthetics in Hydraulics
- November 2021 – ACigs Forum on Geosynthetics in Stabilisation
The format of this Forum will be as follows:
- Introducing the Key Speakers and the Panellists
- Presentations by the Key Speakers (30 minute in total)
- Q&A: Open the session for questions and answers and panel discussion with Key Speakers and Panellists.
Details for each forum will be announced in advance allowing participants to send through their questions before the live event begins.
During the Q&A and panel discussion, there will be questions selected from those received prior to the event, as part of the event promotion campaign, or any good questions that may be received during the presentations.
We look froward to our first forum which is scheduled for March 2021 – details will be sent out soon.